Can dark lips be colored?
According to experts, dark lips can be colored, but the color radiant depends 70% on the tattoo specialist's technique and the remaining 30% on the physical state of customers. Depending on how dark the lips are, the specialist will have the appropriate treatment in order to achieve the best results.
How long does it take for the lips to peel off and the color to be stable?
The lips will produce a thin layer after two to three days. After about a month to three months, the lip color will be flawless and gorgeous. To ensure that the lips are entirely and naturally peeled, it is necessary to adhere to the instructions of specialists.
Is there a way for the lips to peel off quicker after undergoing Collagen Lip Micropigmentation?
In order for the lips to peel off quickly, the only way is to pay attention to lip care. In particular, customers should:
Avoid water coming into direct contact with the lips for the first 3 days.
Wear a mask when going out to avoid exposure to the sun.
Customers must let the layers on the lips naturally peel off rather than removing them arbitrarily.
Limit touching or licking the lips.
Take medications according to the instructions of specialists.